Not only will swinging your hips like you did as a kid make you laugh, but it can also work your core muscles and total body given the variety of movements which are used.
- Weight- 1KG AND 1.2KG (the 1.2kg is made out of stainless steel, stainless steel is stronger and easier to take apart)
- Hoop comes with a free tape measure
- Smooth design: Compared to the wavy design, the smooth foam padded surface is more comfortable, which can protect beginners from waist injuries.
- Improve your flexibility and balance while strengthening and toning the muscles of the back, abdomen, arms and legs. The rhythmic nature of hooping may also be relaxing and almost meditative for someone.
- Burns approximately 210 calories per 30-minute, hooping falls within accepted guidelines for exercise that can contribute to weight management.
- Burns about as many calories per minute as step aerobics, boot camp, brisk walking and cardio kickboxing
- can expect similar results from hooping as they’d get from boot-camp classes, step aerobics and cardio kickboxing—all of which meet fitness industry criteria for improving cardiovascular fitness
- Easy to assemble and carry.
- Provides effective pressure on your waist when exercising.
AFTER PURCHASE YOU WILL RECEIVE A NEW USER GUIDE PLEASE INSURE TO READ THROUGH YOU ALSO A PROGRESS CHART TO TRACK YOUR PROGRESS